Leadership consulting for your company’s success
We offer competent leadership consulting for small and medium-sized companies! We only create concepts that we are convinced that will deliver sustainable added value to our customers. Our leadership consulting is holistic with a focus on people, processes and corporate goals. With our many years of expertise in “Leadership and People Development” we advise customers from different industries and primarily use our own diagnostic tools and analysis instruments. For us, “leadership” means that you use your managers in a strength-oriented manner and that you have the ideal staff, especially in key functions that are important for the company’s success. Our leadership consultants always will ask the following questions.
- Supervision and full execution of due diligence for two companies in the field of environmental technology, with the aim of merging them and founding a new company.
- Implementing management diagnostics to determine the future composition of the management.
- Leadership consulting by successful merger of the two companies.
- Analysis of the system landscape of a corporate group with more than 15 individual systems.
- Development of a master plan for digitisation, including the introduction of a standardised ERP system.
- Monitoring project implementation and leading a steering committee.
- Investment volume of over EUR 7 million.
- Conception of a Shared Service Centre for 18 European national subsidiaries, and active participation in setting it up.
- Benchmarking, definition of processes, and gradual implementation of the central shared service company, including optimisation of systems and processes.
- Quality improvement and cost optimisation
- Implementation of a multi-level talent development programme, involving various managers throughout the company.
- Corporate management simulation and teaching skills in the areas of sales, personnel management and commercial management.
- Analysis of the different cultural levels, capturing the procedures and patterns of behaviour in the new corporate group.
- Harmonisation based on best practice solutions.
- Motivation increased and sickness rate reduced.
- Improved cooperation